.

Constance Jablonski X Twin Magazine


If you follow me on Instagram (@lucywilliams02), you might have already seen the gorgeous Constance Jablonski for Twin magazine pop up. 

I really can't get enough of this shoot. So simple and yet so cool and inspiring with the major lesson to take from it being borrow a boy's shirt and go braless and unbuttoned. Perhaps not one for the office (NSFW), but definitely a look that can, ironically perhaps, look so feminine and relaxed when done in the right way and at the right time. If totally braless is just too much, a flash of sheer black lace would be just as good. These ones by La Perla and Lonely are my current favourites.

In other news, I've added a few new bits and pieces to my Tictail store - a fact I suddenly realised you might not be aware unless you don't follow me on Twitter or Facebook.  Isabel Marant, Iro, Vintage and Free People all still up there.... Check it here.


Constance Jablonski by Nick Dorey for Twin Magazine, Issue 9