.

LFW day 2 | Fedora vs Wind




Perhaps not the wisest decision to wear the widest fedora I own on the windiest day of the year. To say I almost took flight a couple of times is an understatement; there was one particularly dodgy moment en route to the Charlie May show where I almost got swept off the balcony into the Thames before being rescued by another show-goer (luckily the show itself was definitely worth the perilous journey). But after a miserable, wet start to fashion week on Friday (I'm talking soaking jeans up to the knee and dripping nose) the appeal of having a kind-of permanent umbrella in tow outweighed the practicalities of 50 mph wind. And it wouldn't be fashion week without at least one hat day - those of you who have followed me for a while will know my trusty fedoras always get an outing or two for the shows. I think they've almost become a bit of a comfort blanket or something, either that or a sartorial nervous twitch... Either way, that particular day it is was wind 1, hat 0. 



Hat | Vintage, similar here and here
Coat | Vintage, similar here and here
Clutch | Vintage Celine from Vestiaire Collective, more here and here (surprisingly affordable too)
Jeans | Zara, similar here
Boots | Zara
Moon necklace | ASOS
Spike necklace | Orelia at Topshop