.

Poly in Proenza


There are so many reasons to love this shot of Natasha Poly wearing one of my favourite dresses for S/S 2014 by Proenza Schouler. 
 All that silver lurex for one, a fabric I have a big soft spot for ever since a dress that used to come out every Friday night without fail at university. I like to think it fell under the category of 'so bad its good', especially when teamed with Reebok classics. Yep, you heard right. Subsequently lurex will forever be my 'party dress' go-to, that is if I were the sort of person that needed or wore party dresses on a regular basis... Regardless, Proenza's take on lurex would make me forget about my frivolous Friday night dress as fast as you can say disco ball.

And with a much-anticipated hair appointment on Saturday (finally), I'm looking forward to some fresher, vanilla tones in my hair that can currently only be described as dis-coloured straw (winter actually hates my hair), and Poly's perfect blonde is inspiring the change. 


Natasha Poly for Vogue Japan, February 2013