.

Blue Jean Baby



Payday is finally here after the longest month ever which means those pieces that have lurking at the back of your mind for the past month could finally become a guilt-free reality (although those of you who follow me on Instagram will know I succumbed to those slides as way of a birthday present to myself so it wasn't exactly the driest of dry Januaries - oops).

Really into different jeans styles right now and keen to embrace as many vintage styles as I can get my hands one. You know the sort; not boyfriend, not skinny, something in between and althogether nostalgic for anyone who grew up in the 90s. Although actually finding a pair can be tricky; they're either too resoundingly 80s in their makeup or so baggy they make you look like the fourth member of Hanson (the hair makes the latter always something of a risk). Kind of loving the indigo wash of this Patrik Ervell pair - retro without being throwback. Add in a classic Breton top (my staple and this one by Topshop has a great, slouchy shape) and some sort of monochrome sneaker and I'd be a pretty much set for February. 


Striped top, Topshop | Jeans, Patrik Ervell | Trainers, Nike | Clutch, Clare Vivier | Sunglasses, Karen Walker | Earrings, Topshop | Hand cream, Aesop | Book, Assouline | Watch, Larsson and Jennings | Bra, Alexander Wang