.

Weekend Update | Blue Hair and Green Juices


I Went | Those of you who saw my Resolutions post will know I'm trying to keep up with yoga properly this year.  I'm planning on practising at home with the help of YogaGlo (recently discovered via Into the Gloss) along with weekend classes at The Life Centre. 

I Wore | In light of the above, good yoga wear is something I really want to invest in. I know its purely psychological, but having decent kit really does make you want to work out. That's what I'm telling myself anyway... Sweaty Betty is always a good go-to for leggings and then I tend to wear t-shirts by LNA or tank tops from HnM and Gap. Really liking the look of Fillipa K's soft sport range too - the cropped yoga leggings, yoga bra top and sporty sheer pullover are three favourites.

I watched | Blue is the Warmest Colour. Never seen anything like it and it really did blow me away. Raw, real and incredibly moving, the main actress who plays Adele is beyond amazing. I felt really reluctant to let go when it ended after becoming so invested in the characters and their relationships over the course of the film (close to 3 hours but you barely notice). Go see it, if only to be able to join in the conversation and controversy surrounding it.

I read | Finally started a new book - keeping on top of those resolutions - in the form of Summer Lies by German writer Bernhard Schlink (he also wrote The Reader). A collection of short stories, all the stories are about love, both falling in and out of it. I've only read a couple but so far its subtly written and engaging - just don't to get all the answers.

I drank | Along with the rest of entire world, I am big into green juices right now. On the high street, Pret's new take on the trend is surprisingly good (nutritionally it looks a-ok too) and easy for those of us out of reach from a proper juice bar. Crussh's Lean Green juice is also a favourite, especially with added ginger and spirulina to ward of winter colds. Really looking forward to trying Roots and Bulbs' cold pressed concoctions in Marylebone and Alkame smoothies once they launch too.

I ate | Sweet tooth reared its ugly head in a big way this weekend; way too much Dairy Milk Daim bar and delicious dulce de leche ice cream at the Curzon in Soho.




Wearing Larsson and Jennings watch/ Natalie Marie Jewellery rings / bracelets from Merci. 
Image via my Instagram @lucywilliams02 



Don't forget to check out my Tictail store to shop my wardrobe | New pieces added.